Mayim Bialik has two kids from her marriage with her ex-husband, Michael Stone.
The pair welcomed their kids between 2005 and 2008.
Mayim Bialik’s Kids
Michael Stone and Mayim Bialik’s kids were born three years apart. Their elder son, Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone was born on October 10, 2005. Similarly, their younger son, Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone was born in 2008.
Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone
Miles Roosevelt is now 16 years old. He is in a violin quarter and orchestra. Mayim taught her eldest son to read music when he was four. “He couldn’t even recite the alphabet yet.” He can now play the piano and violin.
When Miles was 13, he had his Bar Mitzvah. Bar Mitzvah is a Jewish ritual that celebrates the adulthood of a boy on his 13th birthday.
Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone
Frederick Heschel is now 13 years old. He also learned to play the piano like his elder brother. However, he seems more interested in art rather than music.
Like his brother, Fred might also have had his Bar Mitzvah when he turned 13 in 2021.
Some Facts of Mayim Bialik’s Kids
- Both of her kids have been homeschooled.
- Mayim doesn’t give her sons an allowance.
- She has raised her kids as vegan.
- Both Miles and Fred watch other people play video games. Bialik is worried her children might learn bad words from such videos.
- Mayim takes her kids to play soccer four nights a week and train taekwondo two nights a week.
- Both of her kids love Shakespeare classes.
Relationship of Mayim and Michael
Mayim Bialik and Michael Stone married on August 31, 2003, in a traditional Jewish ceremony. The duo lived together for a decade but separated in 2013 due to irreconcilable differences.
Miles was eight and Frederick was five when the pair parted ways.
Follow Celeb Filter for more!
More Articles on Celebrity Kids!